Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pre-Released: New Taylormade 2010 Itsy Bitsy Spider Putter

I got some of the new Taylormade 2010 Itsy Bitsy Spider putters earlier this week...
I have been a fan of the Itsy Bitsy, it changed my putting completely. One year ago I tried the Itsy Bitsy Spider putter and could not believe it....it gave me tremendous confidence over every putt. It was THE ONE. This putter gave me the breakthrough I needed. Long putts, short putts, even from the apron of the green, putts were sinked in! My friends noticed the impact this putter had on my game and they all went 'wow'! In fact, 2 of my friends went on to buy an Itsy Bitsy for themselves.

Now with the new 2010 Taylormade Itsy Bitsy, I must say we Taylormade fans are truly rewarded. I LOVE YOU TAYLORMADE!

The feel of the new insert is incredible! I think Itsy Bitsy is the greatest putter ever made - to me at least!

I have 2 kinds now, center shafted and the side double bend shaft. (I myself tried the center shafted one....whooooo!!!!!)

Pictures: (click on each link to enlarge)

SIDE SHAFT DOUBLE BEND

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

CENTER SHAFT:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I think these will only be released next year....but I am telling ya....it rocks!

I have a friend who reserved all of these putters that I have on hand now, yet to be confirmed. I should know within the next 48 hours. Anyway, if I have any of these on sale, you will be able to see me put up a 'for sale' link on the front page of my blog or on ebay.


3 comments:

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.