Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Tour Issue Taylormade R9 TP Irons

I got these irons 1 month ago, but I was too busy to post pictures on my blog as I was travelling frequently for work at that time.

Now that I have the time to post...but I guess its no big deal to you guys anymore, because the pictures of the R9 TP Irons are already out...anyways, since I've taken the pictures, I might as well upload it and not let my efforts go to waste :)

(Click on pictures to enlarge)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Oh, I have seen some fake R9 irons already!
How to tell them apart, well, at least for me, I noticed difference in:
- the number '7' (fakes have thicker 7, and slight different font)
- the black badge (the whole piece of black badge on the front of the iron)...the fake badge looks very cheap
- the grooves ... authentic grooves seemed larger and sharper than the fake grooves which seemed a bit too 'smooth'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.