Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Taylormade Tour Issued R9 Superdeep TP!

Look what I saw!
Tour Issue R9 Superdeep TP

For once, theres a difference between TP heads and non TP heads.....unlike the other R9 series, the only difference between TP and non TP is in the FCT sleeve. Not anymore. For the superdeep, the TP versions have a smaller head, and the TP flag is back on!

Pictures: (Click on pictures to enlarge)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Comparison between Supertri and Superdeep (Supertri on every picture's left and Superdeep on every pictures's right)
(Click on picture to enlarge)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


The Tour Issue TP version of the Superdeep is so small! Now that's a real professional's driver head!

The R9 Superdeep uses the same FCT sleeves as the R9 Supertri

8 comments:

  1. yes, there's a BBLB engraved on the side of the superdeep....its not shown on the pictures above as I did not get that angle.....
    I still wonder what's BBLB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, someone told me BBLB means Big But Long Ball?
    HHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great. I can't wait to get one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah! Looks great but the head is too Pro for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BBLB = Big Black Long Beuty

    ReplyDelete
  6. The letters should be VLVS Very Long Very Straight. This is with out question the best TM driver I have ever hit or maybe its the RIP shaft. I have been on a quest for a suitable driver for the last couple of years and after many,and I mean many driver purchases, this is the driver for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. well, U will be happy to know that there will be a R11 coming out soon. :)

    Not saying anything yet or I will be slaughtered by Taylormade, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Knowing Taylormade they have the R12,R13,R14 in production already. I really get tired of TM's monthly re-invention of golf equipment but, I must say the new R9 Super Deep TP is fantastic. I said in my previous post, it may well be the new Aldila RIP shaft that makes it work for me. I have played 2 rounds with it and missed maybe 3 fairways.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.