Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

My promise to you guys

To be honest, I almost forgot I have a blog! LOL!

When I first started this blog, it was mainly to write about my articles, to lookout for fakes - especially the Taylormade FCT sleeves.
It was going along well at first, and I have been receiving emails, thanking me of the effort I've put in. It is encouraging I must say, and I thank you all for your support.

Along the way, due to my busy schedule, I have not been updating this blog...it is like a white elephant now. Hahaha!

This is, my first blog, so give me time to learn the ropes of being active on the web. I must admit it is harder than I had thought, but I promise I'll try, starting from today....


Love, Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.