Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

2010 Taylormade R9 Supertri FCT Sleeves & Ferrules






So I've been selling the 2010 R9 Supertri FCT sleeves for almost 2 months now...I have been receiving a lot of emails from buyers telling me that the FCT sleeves I sell looks weird, or is different from the ones fixed on the supertri driver in retail stores. Some even mentioned that my sleeves were fake.

Well, fret not, my FCT sleeves are 100% genuine (as usual) LOL. The part that makes it look weird for you guys, is the ferrules.

The 2010 FCT sleeves are much more hollow at the black part, thats how the FCT sleeve is. What you see in retail stores, is the ferrules covering over the FCT sleeves. It makes it look like a piece of FCT sleeve itself, causing you guys to be confused.

Do not worry for I have the ferrules. I must say in advance, they are not cheap. These are not easy to get at all, and are so limited....in fact I have more FCT sleeves than ferrules, and I know, its ridiculous right? Come on, its just a piece of plastic ferrule! Its just another way of Taylormade controlling the market. I will probably be listing them on eBay sold together with a FCT sleeve......(for now).
Until I can get a lot more of these, then I will sell them separately. As of now, these are scarce!




Cheers!


*** Additional info on these ferrules here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.