Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Golf in the heat!

Its an average 36-37 degrees here for the month of Feb and March, because its humid in Singapore, it actually feels like 39 degrees.
(Degrees Celsius)

Can you imagine playing golf in such heat? I saw stars by the time I hit the 7th hole today. It was 2pm, the hottest time of the day. Plus, the halfway house was closed (yes, WTF right?)...so no liquid consumption!!!!

In a few friendly email exchanges with my friends from the States and Europe, they told me they were envious. As it was winter there, they had no chance to hit the links. Oh I tell you, I'll take the cold anytime! I mean, cuddle at home with the fire.....eating pies and cheesecake, good wine, LOL!

It was such horrible heat, until now, 2am, 9 hours after my game, I still feel like I am breathing in and out hot air.....can anyone top this feeling? I know summers in Australia are hot too, also in FL, CA, but at least its not humid. I think hot and humid is the worst! Gross!
Even in Dubai, its 42 degrees Celsius sometimes at the peak of summer, but its not humid...

Gosh, when the LPGA babes came over last weekend for the HSBC tournament, they all suffered. Ai Miyazato in particular had an ice-pack wrapped around her neck....some korean players applied so much sunscreen on their face that i thought I saw a ghost! LOL! Anyway too thick sunscreen on the face makes your pores clog!! Apply moderately, not excessively.
Michelle Wie did not seem too bothered with the heat. She's just soaking up the attention, but seeing her live for real, I think shes quite chubby. hahah

Oh I told myself I'm going to stick with night golf these 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.