Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pre-Released: Mizuno MP68 irons







So, good looking blades right? The new Mizuno MP-68 blade irons. Thought I'd share it with you guys. I actually have them for over 3 weeks, but was really busy and could not find time to post it up.

Release date is unknown yet. Most probably sometime in Aug/Sept 2009.
It will be available for US, European and Asian retail markets.
These irons are pre-released tour prototype from the Japanese Tour.

This is just a sneak-peek for you guys to know what's coming. I'm not allowed to sell this set.

If you're interested, drop me an email and I'll be sure to keep you updated once I have any sets available for sale.




1 comment:

  1. These will go on sale in retail stores Oct 2009. Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.