Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pre-Released: New Taylormade R9 460cc with MWT!!!







This is exciting! Who would have thought that Taylormade will be introducing another R9 into the family yet again?....so soon? In 2009, we have had the R9, the R9 460, the R9 MAX, and now, R9 460 with MWT!

Release date: Unknown...Sept 09?

This is similar to the 1st R9, except that it's 460cc! You can see from the head profile that this new R9 has a more triangular shape, whereas the 1st R9 was more rounded.
The R9 460 now comes with no Moveable Weights, with this new R9, we get the best of both worlds - it's like combining the R9 with the R9 460. You get a R9 that's 460cc, big in size, ultimate forgiveness, maximum MOI, with 3 moveable weights! Of course, not forgetting the FCT technology which makes the R9 so unique!

Taylormade Golf is hitting the jackpot with this one!

This head is to be given to an Asian Tour player and it's not for sale.
It is confirmed that this is to be launched for Taylormade Japan. Still unsure if this will hit the US/Europe market.

For pre-orders, please email me.



Bingo on this one!



5 comments:

  1. Cool.. just found your page...because I got another r9 recently and it is very rounded and my current r9 I got in July is more triangular in shape like this blog msg. I thought my older one was a fake, but they both look very legit to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These will most likely be launched in Nov 2009 with the R9 irons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any new word on the R9 460? I see the irons out, but not the R9 460?? I assume it will be available in the TP model?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually this may not be lauched. It was a tour prototype head and they may decide not to launch this, they want to lauch something with new FCT sleeves

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is confirmed. This will not be launched.
    They will go ahead with the R9 Supertri for 2010

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.