Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Dang it!

Woke up with a sore throat and runny nose. Dang it... There goes my Sunday....but I should be going to the post office tonight. There's a post office that operates on Sunday, although it is out of the way...I wanna go ship some stuff as some shipping has been delayed due to the Good Friday holiday.
Yes, chasing high DSRs on eBay is a chore

Watching the Malaysian F1 race on TV soon
One of my friend who used to be an assistant on the Japanese golf tour is now working with the F1 circuit. Cool! He goes to every F1 race around the world, how wonderful! Its a wonderful job man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.