Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on my blog

I would like to clarify that the external links on my blog are not endorsed by me.

I have been asked several times, by some of my readers, if the links were put up by me. Apparently there are some links to buying golf products, it will direct you to another website, outside of my blog and my readers asked if I was associated with them.

No, I am in no way associated with these links. These links are put up by Google as part of their 'Google Adsense' program. If you click on the links, apparently I get to earn some money - like referral fees (but I have yet to ever receive any payment at all LOL)
So please just take note that these external links are not associated with me. I only sell things inside my blog, via Paypal.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.