Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Friday, April 23, 2010

No longer a Powerseller on eBay (NOT FOR LONG!!!)

Just this morning after I woke up, I checked my emails.
I got a notice from eBay, stating that my DSRs have fallen below average and I am stripped off my Powerseller status as a result of that.
I investigated further, and it was mainly because of my DSR for (Shipping Time). The rest of my DSRs were excellent, almost 5 out of 5 stars.

Well, I did not have such problems in the past when I was selling clubs and clubheads, because I would ship with FEDEX and it takes only 48 hours to get them delivered to the buyer.
However, with sleeves, I ship using the post office's registered mail service......sometimes to FL, TX, TN it can take 2 weeks (and my worst experience is a month....but does not happen often, 1 in 300) Now, I do not really sell clubheads and clubs on ebay....because all my regular customers would snap them up when I have them.....so there's no more left to sell on Ebay. What I sell on ebay, are sleeves and shaft adapters.
There's no point shipping a FCT sleeve using FEDEX, it cost $20 just for shipping alone! Imagine how much more I would need to price my sleeves if that were the case. The post office would cost me $3.65 with the packaging and thats how I manage to offer free shipping on eBay.

I have not been in the best of health last couple of months too. I've been hit with flu virus very easily and I have not been visiting the post office everyday like the past. Maybe that's also a factor with my low shipping DSR.

I guess buyers also need to understand that DSR is rated for how long did the seller take to ship the item, not how long was the transit time.
Well, with every setback, comes a challenge to overcome it and come back stronger.
I will work hard on improving my DSR, make it a point to visit the post office everyday even when I am sick.....and beg my buyers to leave me good DSRs.

I intend to improve on my DSRs within 1 month and get back my powerseller status.
I need to improve on my DSRs not just to get back my powerseller status, but also to continue selling on ebay, or else I risk limitations on my eBay account. Oh My God!


Please if you buy from me on eBay, help me, leave me with 5 stars. I'll do my best and I hope you can be satisfied.
Its the only way I can continue to offer great stuff at a competitive price.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.