Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Tour Issue R9 TP FCT Sleeve?

Ok, an interesting post. I'll have some fun before I sleep.

So...I have seen some interesting stuff going on at ebay of late. I launched my 2 for 1 offer, more and more sellers, competitors (especially those selling fakes) got 'hurt'. Some had to go to the desperate extent to claim that they also bought for me, and found out that my sleeves were identical to theirs. They then went on to assure their sellers that they should buy from them, since mine were also 'fake' like theirs. LOL!
My answer to this? Nothing... here's the thing - I know some of these sellers on ebay got cheated too. I kind of pity them. I know 1 guy, he is a powerseller with 100% feedback, he got scammed by someone who claimed can supply him Genuine sleeves (TP) at a very low price (1/3 of the price I am getting). When I knew about this, I was not convinced that the TP sleeves he were getting were genuine. There is no way it could be so cheap. I warned him....still, he went ahead to buy. He bought a load of them at once! So what happens? He got a load of fakes which he had to get rid of...and I mean, fast!
So that is why when I see sellers trying to 'protect' their ass...sometimes to the extent of framing me...I try to close an eye. I give them the benefit of doubt. I try to think that they might have been ripped off too, and are trying hard to get rid of their load.
Don't get me wrong, I am not endorsing sellers selling fakes on ebay....I would appreciate some integrity. I have seen some sellers now honestly saying that their's are OEM...and I appreciate it. Even the remark from one seller/competitor about my 'sleeves being fake' was removed. I really appreciate that. To be honest, I did not do anything at all. I knew what people were saying on ebay, but I kept quiet. I did not even confront the seller who gave such remarks. Which adds to my belief that humans are of good nature afterall. :)

By the way, I have been witholding information. About 2 weeks ago, I played golf with a Taylormade guy. He told me that now, fake sleeves are made to look like real. He gave me an 'insider secret' - the ONE and ONLY way to tell an authentic sleeve from a fake. So I knew this piece of information for 2 weeks, and I have not written about it on my blog...:)
Ok, I've been lazy! There's so much I keep telling myself I have to do, but I have not done so. I wanted to post pictures of the new R9 prototype, and that was like...since 3 weeks ago! Haha! Horrible me! Okok, I promise....the insider secret to spotting genuine sleeves + pics of new R9 prototype will be up within the next 3 days, ok?? Promise!
*PS...BTW, once I post the insider secret to spotting genuine sleeves, I'd probably knock-out all ebay sellers/competitors. (Am I making more enemies?)

So....a joke before I actually turn in for some rest.
Ebay Number: 110419450180

The seller says its a tour issue R9 FCT TP sleeve. Haha!
I don't even need to take a second look and can tell that its fake (color, teeth lines + wordings)...what more, he claims its TOUR ISSUE? Sounds like fun!

Heres his auction pic:
Photobucket

Here's a real tour issue FCT sleeve guys:
Photobucket

Tour Issue FCT sleeve will have N or NU or R underlined...depending on what special tour setting the sleeve has been made to do.
Yes, again I have been withholding information....I have had these sleeves as early as April, but I have been quiet about it. My idea was that, since I can't sell it, I'd rather not talk about it. :)
Oh well, its different now...now I see people selling a fake sleeve on ebay as tour issue, I'd need to speak up...in case there are people who would pay a lot of $$$ for it! I don't wanna see people get burnt.

To make things clear, I have tour issue sleeves but I can't sell them. I have less than 5pcs and I am not allowed to sell them. If I have extra, I would sell them....so if you read this blog regularly, you may get lucky! haha

Good night!


2 comments:

  1. I now have a few Tour Issue FCT sleeves.
    I will be putting them on ebay

    ReplyDelete
  2. listed a tour issue NU underlined on ebay for bidding.
    Ebay item number: 160370399971

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.