Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New R9/R9 460 FCT sleeves

Contrary to previous reports that Taylormade will not be releasing new FCT sleeves for the new line of R9 drivers,...turns out that they WILL be!

I already have 1 kind of new sleeve with me that is similar to the FCT sleeve for the Japanese market R9 MAX, the sleeve is adjustable in 1.5 degrees, instead of the 2 degrees that we all have now. This sleeve is available in standard or TP version. I will be selling this starting from tonight.

Another kind of sleeve, well, will be launched in a month's time. All I can say is, cosmetic wise, its a 150% improvement. There are patterns on the sleeve! COOL! They can even do a pink version for Paula Creamer. I can't disclose even a picture for this sleeve...not until at least in a month's time. Sorry.

The 1.5 version is worth a try....I always feel adjusting the club in 2 degrees is too much, so 1.5 is worth fuzzing around.

The best of all, be it old sleeves or new sleeves....they all fit into the R9 head (old R9 heads and the new R9 heads coming up).....so there's so much combination to play around with! FUN!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.