Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Now I need you guys more than ever!

Hi guys!
A very good friend of mine from the States whom I have been supplying my FCT sleeves to gave me a heads up this morning.

Someone is coping my Auction listing on ebay for the FCT sleeves.
- The seller stole all my pictures and my item description WORD FOR WORD, COLOR FOR COLOR
- In turn, the seller will be sending out a fake sleeve (I know and I will prove it with pictures)

I do not want people to get confused, especially people who are new to ebay. Some may think they are buying from me based on the item description and pictures, but its actually not! Worse of all, I do not want someone to accidentally buy a fake sleeve unknowingly.

The listing he copied from me: Item number on ebay 180395303406
My own listing: Item number on ebay 160348676934


This is where I need your help. I have reported the listing to ebay for violations - 2 violations to be exact. His item number 180395303406 is a copy of my listing description and pictures - so thats 1 policy violation

His other listing number: 180383407302 I have reported it to ebay as a fake. I will tell you guys why I say it's a fake - and I mean the latest HIGH QUALITY FAKE to catch unknowing buyers out there.

Why do I need your help? Well, this is not the first time that someone else used my ebay listing pictures and description. I had a fellow did the same thing before, and when I reported it to ebay, ebay did nothing. I believe that when numbers unite together and report the same listing, ebay will take action. So I call upon all of you, I believe you guys buy from me because we all understand the importance of having a genuine FCT sleeve. I need all your support here, so that I can continue to 'survive' and so that other Taylormade R9 lovers will NOT be fooled.

He is selling a copy(counterfeit) TP FCT sleeve. These are the latest high copy sleeves that are circulationg around lately. Some people even get fooled. These high copy sleeves even have the lines in between the teeth. They are really made very well and I believe a lot of people would have been fooled by now, but look closely at the bottom (see my picture - purple box I drew)....the high copy ones are black or spray on red, so the red paint does not sit pretty, very ugly and patchy. See my own picture and compare the bottom red paint:
Photobucket

For those of you who are familiar with ebay, you will know how to report his listing:

1) Report listing number 180395303406 for violation (Copied description and picture from another seller)
Photobucket

2) Report listing number 180383407302 as counterfeit
Photobucket

Latest News: Seller beastar7 has willingly ended his item


Thanks guys!
My new batch of TP sleeves are in! 100% authentic of course~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.