Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pre-Released: R9 Max - Type E








Some players on the Japanese tour are already testing this new version of the R9 MAX (Type E)

What I see here, is that this version has significantly less offset than the existing R9 MAX. Having said that, its still slightly closed at N position...but of course with the trademark R9 MAX 1.5 sleeve, this clubface can be adjusted up to 3 degrees open.

I like it...its my driver! A big head (I like, LOL) with the slight offset. At address, the clubhead looks great...very confidence boosting. Unlike the current R9 MAX, this one has no MWT.
All in all, I like this much more than the current R9 MAX. This is the best driver I ever hit for the last 3 years, no kidding! This is LONG LONG LONG!!! I like it! My girlfriends were simply jealous!

Set to be released in Oct 09, but only in the Japanese market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.