Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

I almost forgot about my blog!

Hi all

I can't believe it has been more than 2 months since I last posted a new blog entry.
So much has happened over the last 2 months.

The most amazing thing was, I managed to meet up with 2 of my long lost friends. We used to be BFFs and drifted apart. Life turns out to be pretty amazing sometimes...after 10 years we meet again.
This newfound 'excitement' has taken a lot of my time. Theres so much to catch up on what we have been missing out for the last decade,
So much so that I almost forgot about updating this blog.

I will be more active in my postings here.
There are of course new equipment coming out soon....R11 460 I heard...stay tuned

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.