Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

ferrules...oh you cause me trouble :)


Wow! First time in my life, someone told me my sleeves are FAKE. LOL!
Well, of course it is impossible.....and to my regular buyers, you guys should know better that this is completely impossible.


Anyway, I wrote to this buyer (who has already left positive feedback) to please give me a reason, why he thinks it is fake.
If I can't answer him correctly, I'll refund.
I kind of think it is because of the ferrules. He probably received the FCT sleeves and went 'oh my God this looks weird....completely different! They are fake'

Hahaha. I am waiting for him to reply......I am quite sure its regarding the ferrules.
Let's see


These ferrules are so troublesome :(

*I have colored off the buyer's ebay ID to protect his privacy

6 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I got ur adaptor and i took it to TM shop at cathay SGP for fitting... the fitter told me it is FAKE.. But I am very sure its real therefore i don't really give a shit about his comment :)
    And anyway the service at TM cathay SUCKS

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg yeah I heard that the fitter there sucks
    he's only interested in big business like fitting one whole set! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. HE din even wanna fix my club... well... there are better n more professional fitter elsewhere :)
    Anyway thanks to ur adaptor... i found the best combi that allow me to hit it straight n far :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sad to say i have not really found a good fitter in singapore.
    i usually do everything i need to do in the states :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well in sgp .. Most fitter just look at size n say u must use stiff or regular ... Or steel or graphite

    ReplyDelete
  6. To just say the sleeve is fake without explaining why is slanderous in My opinion.I could not be happier with the sleeves I have purchased.Keep up the good work Diane.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.