Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Monday, March 29, 2010

A deeper look into R9 Supertri ferrules

So I have been told that my name was mentioned in a few golf forums...most of them positive remarks from customers on how happy they are with my service and products (Thanks guys ♥♥♥)
Then there was one guy (reputable in the golfing circle) who happily claimed that my ferrules were FAKE.
Well I usually take situations like this with a pinch of salt. I mean, you can't please everyone. You see, not everyone is a fan of Adam Lambert....that's what I mean, to each its own.

Due to the fact that the post was made by someone reputable, I feel a need to say something in response. Not in a way to want to pick a fight, but in a way of defending myself with facts.
Chill, I'm a nice person. I respect my own business, and I respect other's businesses too. There's this thing called Karma which I very much strongly believe in. We're all in it to make a bit of extra cash, so lets keep it ethical and honest. It is one thing to give a fact, and it is another to defame another person's good name.

I don't feel the need to advertise myself. Not at this stage anymore. The customers I have served in the past, and at present are my biggest advertisement.

Lets compare my ferrule, SIDE BY SIDE with a a Supertri golf club


(Picture on top is Supertri golf club, bottom picture shows my ferrule. Click to enlarge)

Photobucket
Photobucket


3 ways to tell if your ferrules are those from Taylormade:
1) It smells like shit (LOL, its true, they stink!!!)
2) Look for 3 dots on the top of the ferrule
3) They are flexible, yet strong enough to go back to its original form


(Click on pictures to enlarge)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.