Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

These few days...

I thought I was just busy with work and can free up my time over the weekends。
Maybe not

Something unexpected came up. My mum might have a cancer relapse. We do not know yet for sure. I was only told today...she sensed something was wrong last week, but she kept it to herself. She told me today while I was playing golf....my score was like....101 and I haven had any apetite since. I was just a little girl when she was first diagnosed. She fought hard, she said she fought for me. She wanted to see me grow up, get married, have kids. As a little girl back then I was scared. The word CANCER was big and scary. Now, it still is scary but I guess I am at a better place now mentally to care for her, compared to when I was smaller.
Ironically, I have always prepared myself for this day...but now, seems like my worst fear might be coming through and I don't want it to be.

I will be accompanying her to the doctor's tomorrow. I am prepared for the worst...although I hope it is nothing serious. She's 63 now. I don't think she's prepared to give it up just yet.

So, if you email me and I reply slower than usual, please try to understand. However, rest assured I will still check my emails.

God Bless us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.