Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ebay selling

Some concerned friends have noticed that most of my eBay listings were no longer active.

I will still continue to sell on eBay. Just that I have been really busy lately. It's like you're out working the whole day and all you want to do when you're home is just lie down on the bed, watch tv and do nothing. I will realist most of my stuff this weekend on eBay.

If you need anything urgently, feel free to email me do I can specially ship direct n fast for u.


Take care BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.