Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Making lemonade when life throws you lemons?

My oh my! Its going to be a busy Oct - Dec for me. Just started this new business with a friend and I'm in the office almost everyday to get things running. Can't wait for operations to ease out so that I can have my old lifestyle back.
Its been busy but I am coping well. Shipping out items are done in the morning before I head to the office. Great news is theres a post office just next to my new office. Cool!

Anyway, recently some friends have emailed me, asked me, how do they handle difficult customers? Difficult as in:
- Particular about shipping time
- Customers who accuse you of selling fakes
- Customers who complain about the smallest, most minor little scratch on... a ferrule?

If you want to stay long in the business, there is absolutely nothing you can do other than to suck it up, and do what your customer wants you to do.
Like how a guy commented on my other post about me whining....theres actually no point in complaining. It is what it is yeah?
I guess I am feeling more positive now. The negative energy is gone.

So I told my friends, you can either 'not give a shit' or just please the buyer by giving an exchange, refund whatsoever. Of course if you think he is stepping over the line, taking advantage of you....or if you simply can't stand him/her....theres always a page on ebay where you can block certain buyers. Also you can treat their emails as junk mail. LOL.

Take it easy....how interesting can life be if there's not much of a challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.