Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

I hate waiting for answers

Thanks for all your well wishes. I have received emails and I am indeed touched and feeling blessed by encouraging messages.

I do not have an answer now, more tests and scans must be done and we will only know 2 weeks later once the results are out. Its a long wait if you are on government medical subsidy rate. If you have your own health insurance, you can go on a private rate and have yourself diagnosed within the same day. Too bad, my mum realized the importance of insurance too late. After her 1st cancer diagnosis, she was uninsurable.

The feeling sucks for sure, not knowing, guessing, fearing for the worst. The next 2 weeks is going to be tough. I'm pretty sure I need not go on a diet, I'd slim down naturally. I can't even eat a decent meal now. If its this hard for me, I can't imagine how hard it is for my mum.

I try to stay positive, but...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.