Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Re: supertri ti fw wood

It's no surprise that many people have been surprised at this hoax.
Look: I am not trying to discredit Max. I do not know him, it's like, we have not even met, so I am in no position to judge.
So, whether he knows, and is deliberately selling it, OR NOT, I have really no idea. He seems like a handsome nice guy that's all!

Here's the thing, I state what I know, with integrity. There can be uproar, there can be unhappiness, there can be finger pointing.
However, at the end of the day, you know what's the great news? THE TRUTH WILL COME TO LIGHT

So some choose to think that it's fake, some choose to believe that it's real....you'll know sooner or later.
By the time you know, if it's too late, just take it as a lesson learnt. We all need that from time to time.

*Max, I am not trying to badmouth you. I am only interested in addressing the supertri ti wood issue, and you happen to be the one selling it on ebay. Whether you know it or not, it's not my business. That's really up to you. You have not done me wrong so all this, is not a personal attack towards you. Also, there is no need for you to report this blog to ebay, is there? I can't believe you did that. I mean, what's your point? Duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.