Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Someone's interested to hack into my email account....lol

Looks like I've offended someone lately with my disclosures, oops.....someone tried to hack, snipe and steal my email password. Thank goodness I'm quite a technology wiz kid myself and I managed to trace the origin of this piece of shit. I know who this person is.

My message to you because I know you come into my blog occasionally to peek around (especially lately since a certain revelation)...... Erm, get a life? Don't dig yourself a deeper hole than it already is now? Come on, seriously buddy. You're just making a fool of yourself

3 comments:

  1. Awesome!! good going Girl : ) people get a life ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I'm not trying to make enemies. If theres anything I learnt for the last 3 weeks....life is really short. You do not know what tomorrow brings. Happiness in life does not last forever.....sadness in life does not last forever either. You can have all the wealth, that nice house, that sports car, but if you are sick, you'd willingly give all that up in exchange for a clean bill of health.
    Sometimes I keep asking why does God create sickness like cancer? So that we can have faith? IDK.....at least to me now, health is my number 1 priority. I want to be there to take care of my family and I need to be healthy to do so

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, we have to be on guard most of the time. some people don't value life like others do, for them making the quick buck or hustle means more than doing rigth things in life. We have to grateful for what we do have and let others do their thing. living life white and black !! do wrong and eventually will BITE YOU IN THE ###.. do rigth and good things will happen THAT'S THE TRUTH....

    gotta love it..
    The network Crew

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.