Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Virgin post

Hmmm, so, its my very first blog post. I am excited, to the extent that I do not know where to start. I'm gonna keep this post short though, you know why? Cos' I'm watching Champions League on TV. It's Manchester United vs Porto....and Porto just scored! Oh my...what's up with Manchester United lately? They look really shaky defensively, I hope they will come back, its just 8 mins into the match.

So lately what have I been up to? Hmm, on eBay, I have been selling the FCT shaft sleeves for the Taylormade R9 driver. These are really popular, I understand that Taylormade do not sell the FCT sleeves seperately. If you want a new FCT sleeve, buy a new shaft! Haha...so I have eBayers contacting me and asking me for these FCT sleeves, .350, TP .335 and Rescue hybrid TP .370
I have made a couple more great friends online and we still keep in touch via email on a daily basis - it's cool. This is the part I like most, the friendship gained. Its invaluable. It's not just the money I'm looking at when selling on eBay. (Yeah I know it sounds real corny but its true!)

Also been listing the pre-released Taylormade Spider Balero putter. My cousin sent me 8pcs of these. I shafted this and put it into play today, feels really good, but I still prefer my itsy bitsy spider putter, cos it's small and cute!

YES! Manchester United just scored! It's 1-1 now (15th min)....Manchester United needs to go on and whack Porto now....cos Porto has an away goal....

Oh, my cousin just told me that he's getting the R9 MAX driver (only available for the Japanese market) and the R9 460cc driver. I almost fainted. I can't believe Taylormade is releasing so many versions of the R9 within a span of less than 6 months! I thought it's the recession? Haha
Anyways, I'd welcome the R9 MAX...Japanese market products always have a hotter face and it benefits mediocre golfers like me. Haha! Also, the R9 Max, the loft is adjustable by 1.5 degrees, unlike the R9 which is adjustable by 1 degrees. The face angle can also be adjusted by 3 degrees for the R9 Max whereas for the R9, the face angle can only be adjusted by 2 degrees. Best of all, its a conforming driver, yeah! So, I'm really excited. I'll shaft it up with my favourite Graphite Design Pink Shaft! (The shaft Seon Hwa Lee uses, love Seon Hwa Lee's swing by the way)

Played golf this morning....I sucked! Haha, well, for the front 9, I guess I was not warmed up, was my usual self for the back 9.

Ok, gotta go now, I need to support my team! GLORY GLORY MANCHESTER UNITED!

Oh! American Idol tomorrow, so excited...can't wait to see Danny Gokey perform. Megan Joy is really pretty...too bad she keeps picking the wrong songs. I miss her already!

Take care you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.