Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Catching up, and some updates

Hi guys! I know I have not been updating my blog and catching up for the last couple of days. I've been busy volunteering at a Charity Golf Tournament.

Well, I just wanna keep this short and sweet, as its 3am here in Singapore, and I have a golf game at 12pm!

Hope everyone is doing fine and here's wishing everyone a Happy and Blessed Weekend!

I will come in and give some new updates tomorrow so stay tuned!
Will be uploading pictures and writing up on my new stuff and that includes:
1) Taylormade R9 MAX
2) Taylormade R9 460



Exciting!

Take care...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.