Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

So, it's 10th April here in Singapore, Good Friday.

The Masters will be screened live in another 2 hours, I don't think I'll be staying up to watch it. I'm a little tired today. Went out for a movie and just got back.

I watched [Knowing]. I enjoyed the movie. Its a refreshing script and I thought Nicholas Cage acted really well. I find the ending a little bit lame though - where the boy and the girl were in this new 'earth' to start everything over again and there was this Fruit Tree, very much the Adam and Eve storyline. Nevertheless, a good movie!

Ok, got to go now. I have a lot of FCT shaft sleeves to pack and get ready for shipping tomorrow. I always make the effort to ship out the same day no matter how tired I am.

I hope to turn in by 2:30am

Will catch up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.