Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Saturday Dinner


Went out for dinner today and decided to go for something fun. We ate at 'Seoul Garden'
It's like a korean BBQ restaurant, buffet style.

So theres a wide range of Beef, Lamb, Chicken and Seafood, free flow drinks, buffet style cooked-food and dessert. Eat all you can basically.

You take your food, bring it to your table, choose to Barbecue them or boil them, its really fun! A good family dinner that's fun and bonding at the same time.

I especially liked the Chicken in Tom Yum marination, and also the black pepper beef!
The price is reasonable! Only 19USD, you get free flow food plus fountain drinks. Cool!

If any of you are visiting Singapore, let me know! I'll bring you there!

Time to hit the gym soon after all that grease!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.