Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Friday, April 10, 2009

David Archuleta in Singapore

Ok, so since 1 month ago, I already knew David Archuleta was going to visit Singapore. I really like David Archuleta, my favourite American idol contestant for 8 seasons! He was the only contestant whom I bothered to wake up early in Singapore in order to call in to vote for him - Yes, long distance calls to vote! I am nuts! Even my husband was jealous!

So when I first knew he was coming, I was damn excited. I wanted to be there! He was going to officiate the opening of a new shopping mall here. So I went on the internet to google 'David Archuleta Singapore Fans'....I found the singapore fansite. I went in, got more details as to when and where, and also spent time reading up on the fansite. Okay, so I found out that 90% of the fans going to see David were like below 15 years old! I just imagined myself being there amongst all the screaming kids......quite awkward for an adult and I certainly can't imagine myself being there amongst these kids, no matter how big a fan I was. So, I decided that I am not going to be there and make a fool out of myself. Instead, I watched him do a live interview with our local news station on TV.

After his visit to Singapore, David moved on to Malaysia, which is 45mins flight from Singapore. He did a video blog in his hotel in Malaysia, how cute! He said he loved Singapore! Yeah! He likes the humid weather here as it prevents his throat from being dry (that I agree, my skin went from oily to flaking when I was in the States!!!)
David liked our food too, oh my God he loves Chicken Rice, which is also my favourite! I can cook for you David!
Hahahaha

I envy him, at 16 years old, known around the world, so talented and so much more to his future. Even though David Cook won american idol, Archuleta seems to be doing really well as the runner up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.