Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Winter golfing in Brisbane

So, I've just finalized the details of my Brisbane trip no more than 20mins ago.
I'm so excited! I'll be there during Australia's winter, but winter in Brisbane is fine, its not extremely cold, so its perfect for golf. Can't wait to play some of the fine courses there.

Already planning to play Brookwater Golf Club (Top 26 in Australia), Glades Golf Club (Top 45 in Australia), Links Hope Island Golf Course (Top 31 in Australia), and The Colonial Golf Course.

I am pumped! I can't wait. It will be in another 2 months time! I've been to Perth and Melbourne and this would be my 1st time to Brisbane!
If any of you know of any other must play courses in Brisbane or Gold Coast, please drop me a message! Better still, if you live there, let's tee it up together!

Happy Good Friday and Easter! May God Bless you abundantly this special weekend!

Whooooo!

2 comments:

  1. You should play Pacific Harbour at Bribie Island

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey babe, yeah I just went to the website and see...amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.