Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Taylormade R9 FCT shaft sleeves






Yeah! I got in more R9 FCT shaft sleeves today.
I now have all of them! The .350 & .335 (TP) and also the .370
The .370 is for the Taylormade Rescue Hybrid TP
Pictures from top to bottom: (1) .335 TP (2) .370 Rescue (3) .350
If you wanna get these sleeves you can email me or buy from my listing on eBay.


Cool! Watched American Idol, my favourite Danny Gokey sang 1st.
It was an OK performance. Had to admit the best of the night was Adam Lambert. I still love Danny though. My guess is Anoop, Kris and Scott for bottom 3.

Very disappointed with Manchester United last night, sigh. They probably will be out of the champions league, unless a miracle happens.

Catch up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.