Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Taylormade R9 460 - What to look out for


Taylormade R9 460 - what should we be watching out for

Ok, as some of you who has been reading my blog, you would have known that I have a couple of R9 MAX and R9 460 on hand from my contacts from the Japanese Tour, since last week.

I was doing a random search on eBay and I saw a questionable R9 460 being listed, and may I say, for a surprisingly very cheap price. Anyway, I am not a person who likes to judge, but I just thought I'd like to share, what to look out for, if you are deciding to get a Pre-Released R9 460...a LEGIT one, that it. 

The best tell-tale sign is the paint. Taylormade uses a very special paint for the R9 460, and if you are someone who takes a closer look, it is not that difficult at all to tell if your driver is 100% legit.

1) The <460> should be painted in greyish/silver. NOT black, NOT white, period.
2) The <R> is in bright christmas red, NOT solid bloody red.
3) The <9> should be in shimmery white, NOT solid chalk white. You should be able to see some shimmery glitters on the white paint.
(click on the picture above to enlarge it for a better look at the paint job)

Its easier to tell the difference for the <460> paint and the <9> paint. The red paint on the <R> is harder to tell, but when you take a close look, it should be pretty obvious.

Alright guys, buy safe, always ask for more pictures at different angles or lighting environments if need be.


Tata....

2 comments:

  1. i've got an 8.5 and 9.5 paint scheme looks right on however when get serial number is what i'm worried about. the 8.5 02cw5g41 and 9.5 95id43z8 what do you think

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, i cant help with serial number verification, you will need to call taylormade up

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.