Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Friday, May 22, 2009

R9 Sleeves - TP .335 available again!

Thank you guys for your patience, the TP .335 sleeves are now available again!
*Hooray!

Also available: .370 Rescue Hybrid Sleeves - will be putting this up soon

Please note that the FCT sleeves I am selling can also fit the R9 460 driver head, it is basically the same sleeves.

These sleeves can also fit the R9 MAX, although not highly recommended. The R9 MAX has its own special sleeve that allows adjustments in 1.5 degrees unlike that R9 or R9 460 driver. If any of you are looking out for the R9 MAX sleeves, please contact me, as I only have a handful of them


Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.