Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Important Updates on R9 FCT Sleeves

Hi everyone,

Hope all is well with you. I've been busy lately, having to travel quite frequently to Malaysia....at least twice a week - for business (my headhunting business).....I still managed to ship orders quickly on time though, haha! Service at its best!


Just to let you guys know, that officially, Taylormade has stopped producing the FCT sleeves. 
That means that soon, AUTHENTIC FCT sleeves would be almost impossible to find.
There are LOTS of replica sleeves on eBay now, some are so good that it's almost impossible to tell. Some are so bad that you can't even insert it into the R9 head properly, haha!

So, what I have on hand now (less than 100pcs) would be the final batch that I can get.

According to my sources in Taylormade Singapore, Taylormade are considering doing new FCT sleeves, because the current FCT sleeves gets loose easilly during play. This could be just a rumour as nothing is confirmed yet.

What I know for sure, is that production for the FCT sleeves has stopped. So if you want them, get it fast. What you see on eBay after the next 2-3 months, be extra careful.



With love
Diane



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.