Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

R9 MAX FCT Sleeves





I have started listing the R9 MAX sleeves on ebay. Both the .350 and the TP .335

Ebay Item numbers:

150368405585 (TP)
150368404679 (.350)


These FCT adjusts loft by 1.5 degrees and closes / opens the clubface by 3 degrees.
(The standard FCT sleeves adjusts loft by 1 degrees and closes / opens the clubface by 2 degrees)

Some better players may want 3 degrees open face so they will opt for this FCT sleeve. I have been receiving a lot of private messages with regards to this FCT sleeve, and I have now decided to list some for sale.
Well I actually have these sleeves like, 3 months ago...but because they were very rare, I did not really wanna sell them. These sleeves can only be found in the Japanese market.
I have listed a small quantity for sale on ebay, and it will be while stocks last.

These sleeves are able to fit perfectly on any R9 or R9 460 driver or fairway wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.