Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Slow internet pissing me off

So yesterday night I was trying to post news about some new sleeves...and also the 'best way' to tell a genuine FCT sleeve (now that there are so many high grade copies around).....and I got so pissed! The internet connection was so slow yesterday.
They say its caused by the Typhoon in Taiwan? Something like Singapore's internet providers have cables all the way in Taiwan or some BS like that, haha!



I was trying to open up the PGA website and it took me 20mins! WHAT THE!!!!
So I got so pissed, I went to sleep

I will post updates tonight, if the speed picks up.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.