Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fake R9 FCT Sleeve: TP .335 - beastar7 on ebay


Just a couple of days ago, I was complaining that ebay seller beastar7 basically copied by Pictures and all my listing wordings. (Click here to view my previous post)

This has led many buyers to think that beastar7 was affiliated with me...because the pictures were the same as mine, even the listing description was being copied from me word for word, color for color!
I have since reported to ebay and the listing was being taken down for copyright violation.

Unfortunately, one buyer got burned buying a fake from him. Attached above is the picture my customer gave to me. Of course it was the screw and rubber washer that gave it away. I must say its a very good fake. Without the screws and washer, you'd need a magnifying glass to tell it apart.




1 comment:

  1. The thick red body that enters the hosel looks much shorter than the real one

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.