Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

MP68 and MX300 + Nike Dymo Str8 fit sleeves

Will be able to get 1 set of MX300 and 1 set of MP68 next week.
Direct from the Japanese Tour

Anyone interested could drop me an email. Really limited with 1 set each. Authentic, of course!
Theres a lot of buzz about fake MP68s. If you are in doubt, please ask me. I know of a way to tell them apart.

Also, will be bringing in the Nike Dymo Str8 fit sleeves! Hopefully, in 3 weeks time. Nike enthusiast can now look forward to changing and switching shafts with their nike Dymo Str8 fit.
Will be selling the shaft sleeve with the ferrule together. (You need the Nike Str8 ferrule in order to adjust the specs on the driver)
So thats very good news to all Nike Dymo fans!
Spread the word and bookmark my blog on your web browser! This will be the 1st place I'll launch it, followed by the famous 'bay' :)
Of course, the most reasonable price guaranteed! You guys know me! :)







2 comments:

  1. how can you tell fake from real mp68

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know for sure the hosel can say sommthing
    Fakes are mostly parallel tips, The authentic ones are tapered

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.