Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Monday, September 14, 2009

I miss America

Its been a year since I went back to America, and it just suddenly crossed my mind that I miss America soooooooo much. I wanna spend Christmas in America this year, I want a white Christmas, I wanna have a Christmas filled with snow....well the last Christmas I spent in the States was in Utah and we hit black ice and the car spun like 4 rounds in the middle of the road before crashing to a pile of snow by the road shoulder, then my door was stuck in the snow....more drama was that my cell phone had NO signal! (AT&T)....then a lovely couple tried to pull our car (a rope attached to their truck and to our car).....the rope snapped and our car did not move an inch, LOL! Then we waited 1 hour in the freezing cold before the tow truck came. Thank God I'm still alive anyway.......what I miss most in the States:

1) In & Out burger (in CA)
2) scenic views when we drive (I see mountains, I see ocean....in Singapore I see buildings ONLY)
3) Having breakfast at Danny's, their cheese omelet and pancakes rule the world!
4) Stopping by factory outlets and basically shop the whole day
5) waking up to nice people who actually smile and say 'good morning' to you. In Singapore, if you talk to a stranger, people think you r nuts!
6) Walking into mega stores like PGA superstore...and being able to spend like the whole day there
7) Playing in golf courses with fast 'true roll' greens
8) Las Vegas, I usually end up losing money but it's so much fun playing blackjack and teaming up with other players, LOL
9) Having mac & cheese at KFC....we dont have mac & cheese here
10) Ski ski ski

Theres so many more things....I just MISS IT! Oh man!
Well, I want a white christmas, so I am thinking New York, Jersey, Boston....my husband on the other hand, is thinking golf, so he says weather in Florida would be perfect....whatever! i just want to step into the land of the FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.