Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

What's in store for Taylormade FCT fans for 2010?

Ever wondered what's in store for Taylormade FCT fans for the year 2010?

Well, let you in on a secret. I'll keep it short and sweet:
- 100% new FCT sleeves to fit the 2010 series: drivers, fairway woods, hybrids

New sleeves look totally different, and in my honest opinion - odd and ugly! BUT, I think there's gonna be something revolutionary in how FCT works...I think (by seeing the new sleeve...and no I can't publish it yet) Taylormade will bring FCT to a higher level!! 3 cheers for TM!

Oh, new sleeves will not be backward compatible. You can't use the new FCT sleeves for your current R9 series...and you can't use your current FCT sleeves for the 2010 range of clubs.

Means, R11 coming? I'm excited! Okok.....I came up with the R11 thingy.....I am not sure about that one. Don't flame me if its not true. I do not know what are they gonna call it yet.

I have prototype pics but can't publish it yet. If you come back in 2 month's time I promise I will. :)


1 comment:

  1. hey, just checking to see if you are able to publish the protype pics (or anything else for that matter). an update would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.