Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Its just a ferrule, chill out!




Interesting, a buyer asked me, if the ferrules I were selling for the 2010 FCT sleeves were meant for a .335 or a .350?

I replied 'it fits both', as I have personally tested it out.

Came a reply that another vendor mentioned mine was just an OEM.

Laugh Out Loud!


Who is this 'other vendor'? It leads me to wonder...

well, the truth is yes, there are 2 sizes, but I took a .335 and tested it on a .350, it fits perfectly, so what gives? The Minimum Quantity for me to bring these in is 2000pcs.....I'd rather order 2000pcs of a size, rather than to commit 4000pcs for 2 sizes, you know?


Anyway seriously, its just a piece of plastic so chill. (but make sure it does not break when u squeeze it....cos only a genuine one can withstand the pressure...only then you will judge for yourself if mine is an OEM or a real deal)


Chao!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.