Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Oh man! I found out something...

Maybe because it's a small world, maybe because God is good, maybe because karma's a bitch... I managed to find out something about someone today

Remembering that karma is a bitch, I've decided to just know about it and 'swallow' it. No need to 'announce' to the world......unless there's a need to.

Well, the golf industry is small. Indeed
A well respected guy in a very popular american based golf forum has been selling stuff for a long time. He owns a golf shop too. His reputation is good. In fact, I'd say he has 'master' status. A lot of people look up to him and respect him. Enuff said.

So, I do not know why, but like 2 hours ago, a piece of evidence just fell into my hands, evidence showing that the 'so called' [tour only] clubs he's selling are shipped from china. (I did not instigate an investigation....this piece of info just dropped to my hands) An anonymous person gave me these evidences.
What does that say? Well, one word came to my mind - contradiction. How can you possibly tell people things like 'buy safe, buy from USA or take your chances elsewhere' when you yourself buy stuff from a dodgy origin?

I've never liked to bad mouth people behind their backs. For this case, it felt ultra pleasurable for me to find out about what I just found out. He did bad mouth me before, I do know know him, we never met, we never spoke, yet he tried to hurt me......so I guess this is what I mean by Karma's a bitch.

Anyway, I'm going to leave it as it is. I'm not going to reveal who he is, I'm not going to showcase to the world the evidence presented to me. I'd rather mind my own business.

Of course, the great part here is, if he does cross my line in future, I will have a whole lot of story to tell.

I am the kind of person who prefers a 'I mind my business and you mind yours' kinda relationship.

Until then, I thank God for showing me the light.
Also, I thank anonymous for giving me such precious evidences. You made my day....in fact you probably made my whole week! ♥







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.