Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Password scare, LOL!

I almost had a password scare! LOL

Just yesterday I changed my email password. I wanted to make my password 'more complicated' to minimize the risk of being hacked.
So I went ahead and created this ultra long password comprising of upper case and lower case letters, numbers and several symbols. LOL!!!!

When I tried to log on today, it says 'password incorrect'.
I was like 'holy shit, I changed my password to be so complicated that I myself could not recall!'

I told myself not to panic, I had a vague idea of how it should look like.....it was only 1 day ago, my memory was still quite fresh.
So I spent the last hour creating a list of possibilities............after 29 tries, I managed to get it!

Lesson learnt for sure :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.