Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Twitter Rocks!

So recently, there's this buzz about Twitter, and I thought its just another 'thing', like Facebook/Friendster/MySpace or what not.
I thought I'd never use Twitter, I thought it'd be lame....

So on Saturday, I was just at the computer reading up on Twitter. I wanted to know what is this new phenomenon about that's taking the world by storm. As I read on, I was intrigued. I decided to create a Twitter account.

It all started. I saw the 'tweets' and updates of the people I'm following, and I also realize that once I update my own tweets, the rest of my followers will be able to read them too! OMG, how cool is that?

YES, so now, I am a believer and a big fan of twitter. What I used to think was lame in the past, I think of it as a brilliant innovation now that keeps people connected - no matter which part of the world you may be.

I am just waiting for the day mobile updates can be supported in Singapore. For now, I'd just have to reply on web tweets.

If you have not signed up for Twitter yet, I'd encourage you to do so.
I'd be tweeting all my new stuff and updates available, so please follow me on Twitter!
(click on the link below to follow me on Twitter. If you do not have a Twitter account, you'd be prompted to register for an account at no charge)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.