Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Apparently I should charge for providing pictures


So I was just doing a random google search on Google for ''Mizuno MP 68"
To my amazement, when I opened a few links to some golf reviews on several blogs, I saw the pictures I took.....yeah, and these people are blogging away like its their own 'Spy photos'. What the?!

Couple days back someone approached me for a couple of pictures on the irons without watermark and on a different background - so that it can be clearer. I obliged, and look what happens.
I'm not trying to be selfish. I'd gladly share good stuff, but I think credit should be respectfully due.

Well on the bright side, at least I know I have good photography skills because those pictures are amazing. Also for once - I have the 1st hand juice on something new! Makes me more happy than angry actually.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.