Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fake R9 FCT sleeves

Today, I got an email from a buyer.

It wrote:
"I got tricked and bought a fake on ebay Item number: 280340165463. Everything looked the same except no number on the tip and the font was different. The washer, both paint colors and inside look the same. I could take pictures if you wanted to add to your page."

Another email from a recent customer who has been buying FCT sleeves from me regularly ever since, he's a clubmaker in the US:

"I just want to give you a little detailed feedback! Your product is absolutely perfect. The Real Taylormade sleeves you are selling are bored off center and that is how you can rotate the shafts position and get the different loft, lie, open and closed Face angles. All the American sellers I purchased from are basically selling aftermarket junk, I purchased sleeves from 3 sellers on ebay and they are bored straight (plum) and it will not allow any of the features when you rotate the shafts position. This totally defeats the purpose of having a R9 since you will not be able to change anything. . The funny thing is since they all have good feedback, the buyers must have no idea about this detail and it is so important and easy to notice. Once again thanks!"




Just thought I'd share.

2 comments:

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.