Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Thank You for all your well wishes


Firstly, I would like to Thank You ALL for your well wishes and encouragement.
Since I posted a few days ago about my recent struggles as a seller on ebay, I have received numerous comments and emails from you guys.
I was really touched to know that you guys actually remember this girl from small singapore. LOL

So many well wishes and encouragement from you guys, with my migraine attacks, my new job that requires travel, with the struggles of ebay, you guys really touched me!

Well, the struggle on ebay continues, buyer satisfaction turned to Amber color. Was green all the way at first.

Anyway, based on all the feedback and encouragement, I have learnt ti fight on! Giving up has never been my character. I guess I was just too frustrated a few days back. After a few days, I stand tall again like a warrior ready to battle on.
I will try my very best, including begging for 5 stars DSR, LOL
Lets see where this leads too.
All I know is that I am not giving up without trying.


I have to admit I was slightly distracted away from my ebay business, as well as my online golf business. Some customers even ask me why they have not heard from me for so long, did they do something wrong? (I will usually email my regulars whenever I get new stuff).....so my regulars are also feeling my distance.
Well. apart from the migraines, the travelling, I have been distracted with something else for the past 1 to 2 months. Its taken a lot of my time and I am learning to slowly cope with it. It is personal, but I am starting to deal with it in a way that it does not affect the whole 'balance'.


Anyways, thank you all for your continued support.
This friendship will last forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.