Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas and more

Hello darlings!
How was your Christmas?

Mine was full of FOOD. I think I'm gonna stay away from meat for like...2 weeks, OMG!
Lets see....beef, chicken, meat pies, turkey, creamy drinks, creamy cakes and puffs! OMG OMG


I secretly weighed myself today and thank God I'm still below 60KGs hahahah.
I'm going start going to do some cardio from tomorrow onwards for 20mins at least.

Next will be New Years... there's this huge beach countdown party on New Year's eve
I'm going....and I said I'm gonna quit alcohol. I must be determined! Fruit punch please! *.*
Dance to the latest tunes like Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Taio Cruz, Flo Rida....whoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.