Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Difficult times

I know I have not been updating, or close friends who communicate frequently with me would notice that I am less 'chatty'.

I am going through a bit of a rough patch...some uncertainty and problems with at home. It has been sucking a lot of my energy and it seems like things will continue to be gloomy for a while.
I am learning to adapt, learning to accept and learning to deal. Slowly. In search of my new 'normal'.

Please accept my apologies if I do not talk as much, if I respond slower than usual. I am trying to deal.

I promise business wise I will still strive to uphold fantastic service.

If you are someone who pray, kindly include me and my family in your prayers.

Appreciate it and cheers to better times ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.