Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Blown out of proportions



Like, just 5 mins ago, my listing on eBay was pulled.
For what? For the fucking FERRULES.
Yea we are talking about cheap plastic parts.


Thanks guys (u know who u r) for blowing this up huh?
I have one question for you though: Why don't you concentrate on what really matters? (Example: living your life.) Rather than pressing me over a ferrule? Or are you trying to invite trouble?

Now the poor folks looking reshaft their clubs and looking for ferrules have no where to buy these.....oh wait, you can buy from my retailers, but they will cost $8 instead of $2.
This is why like I have said plenty of times, whatever you do, there will be consequences. Perhaps you're not really a seller; you don't think about that. One day though, you'll mature and see the bigger picture.

Anyways, shame on Titleist. Ferrules? You kidding me? Damn you
Go fuck yourselves
I can't wait for Taylormade to acquire you ASAP and you'll be left with balls!
Get your priorities right

I'll definitely step it up a notch and play along, game on! Time to roll out a new game plan.
Not exactly a bad thing seeing that I was getting complacent. Time to make life challenging again.


Song of the moment:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.